The latest addition to the GPC Medical wide assortment of implants is the US FDA 510k approved Multi Angle Locking Tibial Nail. The advanced locking options make it a universal choice by surgeons for tibial shaft fractures, metephyseal fractures as well as pilon fractures.
GPC Multi Angle Tibial Nail is available in 8-10 mm diameters & lengths from 26-36 cm, both in stainless steel & titanium.
Multiple Proximal Options:
- Three unique & innovative locking options to increase the stability of the proximal third fragment are two mediolateral, one anteroposterior & two oblique locking options.
- The dynamic hole in the proximal end of the nail allows secondary controlled dynamization of the bone fragments
Unique Nail Design:
- Anatomical bend for the ease of nail insertion
Unique Distal Locking Options:
- Two mediolateral & two anteroposterior locking options for stability of the distal fragments
Standard Locking Screws:
- 4.9 mm for proximal locking & 3.9 mm for distal locking
- End caps securely lock the most proximal oblique locking screw to create a stable fixed angle construct.
- Also prevents ingrowth of tissue & facilitates nail extraction
- Extend the height, if the nail is over-inserted
Multi Angle Jig:
- A universal jig is available for all the holes for proximal locking
- It is easy to use, light weight & ergonomic
To know more, VISIT: http://www.indianorthopaedic.com/MLTN08_10/multiangle-locking-tibia-nail.htm