The GPC GA-MMA Nail (intraHEAL Proximal Hip Stabilizing Nail) (US FDA 510k approved) is designed specifically to heal the fractures of the trochanterc region. Its simple design & state-of-the-art instrumentation makes it a preferred choice of surgeons across the globe.
- Intertrochanetric fractures
- Pertrochanteric fractures
- High sub trochanteric fractures
- Universal nail for both right & left hip fracture.
- Anatomic design specifically designed for trochanteric fractures.
- Overall length of the nail 180 mm.
- Range of angles available 125°, 130°, 135°.
- Single distal locking option to prevent rotation in complex fractures.
- One distal diameter of 11 mm.
- Self tapping thread design of the lag screw allowing easy insertion.
- Universal jig for both proximal & distal locking options.
- Made from carbon fibre, the jig is light weight hence it is easy to use.
- Higher strength & stability.
- Less traumatic operative technique.
- Early, pain free mobilization.
- Better prognosis.